Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged :)

My sister-in-law tagged me. :) This one should be fun. I am supposed to open my picture folder, go to the 6th folder and the 6th picture, publish it and tell it's story. I haven't looked to see which picture it is yet so I'm a little nervous. I'm looking it up now............
Haha, so the folder was my mission folder. In this picture I had been in Sweden about 14 months. I was in Kungsbacka, which is right outside of Göteborg or the english version Gothenberg. I made breakfast one P-day, but it looked rather disgusting. It was fried eggs and potatoes. If I remember right they didn't taste too bad.
I will tag: Dani Andre, Lynda Sherman (now you have to put something on your blog:), Stefanie Delorey, and Malia Call. I'm excited to see your posts :)!!!!

3 comments:

The Four on Board said...

Thanks for doing the tag! We are still raving about your swedish meatballs ....and want to cook them every so often...you are a good cook!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey Crystal! That is such a cute pic of you on your mission. And Trey is getting SO BIG and SO CUTE! We haven't seen you guys in forever, we need to hang out! We're going to Wisconsin on Saturday and we'll be there for a week. So if we don't hang out before that we will for sure after we get back!

Mattias Welander said...

Hi Crystal! It's actually Gothenburg, not Gothemburg. =P Sorry, I just had to comment on that. =) I liked the picture a lot! Love /Stina