Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
- Trey is talking a ton more and it's so fun. He will say the prayer now and it's so cute.
- We had Thanksgiving with my mom's whole side of the family and that was fun, alot of late nights playing games.
- Kallie went through the temple for the first time in preparation for her sealing on Dec. 19th. It was a special experience to have every member of our family and their spouses in the temple. How cool!!
- Kyle's parents came up to visit just before Thanksgiving and it was great to see them. We are excited to see his family at Christmas.
- My Co-ed volleyball team is ranked number one right now and we are in the semi-finals. It's so fun; Tanner Andre, Drew Smith, and Dan Magstadt are on my team. It's nice to have some young blood on the team. I just don't have the speed or energy like I used to.
We have a very busy December with Kallie's Bridal shower, Finals :(, Kallie's wedding, the Call Christmas and then off to california for Christmas with the Shermans, so hopefully I will be able to update in between it all. If not.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!