Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving to the present




Sorry for the lack of updates lately. All three of us have been really sick this week and I had our ward's Quarterly Relief Society Activity to run (I'm the what used to be Enrichment Leader) I've been really busy and exhausted.

So Updates.....
  • Trey is talking a ton more and it's so fun. He will say the prayer now and it's so cute.
  • We had Thanksgiving with my mom's whole side of the family and that was fun, alot of late nights playing games.


  • Kallie went through the temple for the first time in preparation for her sealing on Dec. 19th. It was a special experience to have every member of our family and their spouses in the temple. How cool!!


  • Kyle's parents came up to visit just before Thanksgiving and it was great to see them. We are excited to see his family at Christmas.


  • My Co-ed volleyball team is ranked number one right now and we are in the semi-finals. It's so fun; Tanner Andre, Drew Smith, and Dan Magstadt are on my team. It's nice to have some young blood on the team. I just don't have the speed or energy like I used to.

We have a very busy December with Kallie's Bridal shower, Finals :(, Kallie's wedding, the Call Christmas and then off to california for Christmas with the Shermans, so hopefully I will be able to update in between it all. If not.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

Mattias Welander said...

Hi! I need an update on your address. Can you e-mail it to me? Love /Stina