Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Visit to Rexburg Idaho


We went to Rexburg this weekend to visit Ben and Kristen. They were kind enough to let us invade their apartment and sacrifice their precious sleep as we stayed up late playing and then had to listen to Trey cry through the night. Thanks guys!! We wish we could live closer, we had so much fun.

While we were there we also got to see all of the improvements made to the BYU Idaho campus, see the Rexburg temple for the first time, see my dad's side of the family, Angie and Jared, and I got to play in the Alumni volleyball game. We had a great time in Rexburg but it was SOOOOO cold!! Way colder than it is here in Provo. I got a darn fever blister on my lip from the drastic change in temperature.

3 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here. Sorry to hear about the darn fever blister! That's Rexburg for you!!

Sara said...

random... we were there too this weekend visiting Meredith! And yes, it was freezing!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

We are cold in washington too! It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for spending so much time with me. I love you guys so much.