Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aquage Sea Salt Texturing Product

First, so sorry for the immodest lady. I couldn't get her just from the head up. I am one of those girls with naturally wavy hair. If I let my hair dry naturally it would be a huge frizz ball and it is so difficult to do. I know lots of girls have this problem so this inspired this post. I found this stuff this summer and it is the perfect solution to my problem. This stuff is awesome!! Why?
  • It is fast and easy for those "mom days". My hair can still look good without a lot of effort.
  • You can put it in wet or dry hair, don't need a ton of blow dryer if you don't want to.
  • It doesn't leave your hair crunchy and stiff, hair feels very soft and flowy
  • Increases Volume
  • Gives the fun, wavy, beach look, which I'm a huge fan of.

Here's the website with some simple instructions if you want it. www.aquage.com/Default.aspx?tabid=149

If anyone has any product that they love please share!!



1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

oh! take a pic of yourself after using the stuff!!