Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009




We had a really fun Halloween this year. We dressed up as three of the four Madagascar Movie characters. I was Gloria the Hippo, Kyle was Marty the Zebra and Trey was Alex the Lion. :) He was so cute!

We had a ward party on Friday night, we won best Movie costumes and Chili with the most veggies :) Kyle hates Chili cuz he got food poisoning on his mission and this is the only chili I've found that he will actually eat. We love it. It is Rachel Ray's Autumn Harvest Chili. Our ward also had a Thriller dance off so I learned the almost the entire dance. It was really hard but so fun. Trey would laugh at me when I practiced :)

On Saturday, Trey and I went to the Stake Primary activity and then at 5pm we went Trunk or Treating with the Delorey's and Trey's friends Grace and Opal. After we had pizza, dessert and played games. It was a very fun night. Trey was an excellent Trick or Treater and even signed Thank you to everyone that gave him candy. He is such a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I seriously love that costume! He looks so cute. I wish I could have seen it in person. I love your background :).

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! First off I love the costumes. And I especially LOVE that you made yourself look how I feel right now...fat! It made me laugh!

w and w said...

You've never looked better! Oh how we miss you!
Wanna come out for Christmas? I know, I just had to ask.

Stacie said...

Oh, love that cute Trey! I love your costumes. You've always been so much fun! I need you to teach me that dance, I just have to dance when I hear the MJ.