Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
- Trey is talking a ton more and it's so fun. He will say the prayer now and it's so cute.
- We had Thanksgiving with my mom's whole side of the family and that was fun, alot of late nights playing games.
- Kallie went through the temple for the first time in preparation for her sealing on Dec. 19th. It was a special experience to have every member of our family and their spouses in the temple. How cool!!
- Kyle's parents came up to visit just before Thanksgiving and it was great to see them. We are excited to see his family at Christmas.
- My Co-ed volleyball team is ranked number one right now and we are in the semi-finals. It's so fun; Tanner Andre, Drew Smith, and Dan Magstadt are on my team. It's nice to have some young blood on the team. I just don't have the speed or energy like I used to.
We have a very busy December with Kallie's Bridal shower, Finals :(, Kallie's wedding, the Call Christmas and then off to california for Christmas with the Shermans, so hopefully I will be able to update in between it all. If not.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
While we were there we also got to see all of the improvements made to the BYU Idaho campus, see the Rexburg temple for the first time, see my dad's side of the family, Angie and Jared, and I got to play in the Alumni volleyball game. We had a great time in Rexburg but it was SOOOOO cold!! Way colder than it is here in Provo. I got a darn fever blister on my lip from the drastic change in temperature.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- It is fast and easy for those "mom days". My hair can still look good without a lot of effort.
- You can put it in wet or dry hair, don't need a ton of blow dryer if you don't want to.
- It doesn't leave your hair crunchy and stiff, hair feels very soft and flowy
- Increases Volume
- Gives the fun, wavy, beach look, which I'm a huge fan of.
Here's the website with some simple instructions if you want it. www.aquage.com/Default.aspx?tabid=149
If anyone has any product that they love please share!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Trey and Dad playing in the sand
Uncle Ben making Trey into Peach Jam :)
I turned around and trey had put his plate of BBQ sauce on his head. I think I mop and vacuum almost every day. :)
Friday, September 4, 2009
Last winter Kyle and I played on a BYU Coed Intramural soccer team. I was really nervous playing because I haven't played soccer since I was 10. One of the girls on the team asked if I would be interested in playing on a Women's indoor soccer team. I gave her my email but wasn't serious about playing AT ALL. I didn't want the other girls on the team to be like, "aw man, why is she playing with us". Those of you with competitive spirits out there know exactly what I'm talking about. :) My friend Leanne had mentioned to me that she's been wanting to find a team to play with for a while now. I called her and told her about this girl and she immediately signed up. With A LOT of convincing Leanne was able to get me to sign up to play also.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
P.S. Family picture #1 is being inserted soon to replace the photo of Kyle and I above. Also, we couldn't decide so we are having a nice collage made of several of the pictures. It will be like a 12x19 and go on top of our entertainment center. Thanks to everyone for voting!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
I made these purses for my sister-in-laws. For some reason I can't find the picture of the one I made for Sarah, but it was Maroon and really cute. The yellow one is Malia's and the white one is Kristen's. :) I made them out of place mats :) My friend Leanne was kind enough to teach me how and then let me use her sewing machine. Thanks Leanne!
While we were in California I got to play Volleyball at my old high school in the Alumni vs. high school students game. It was so much fun! Although I felt pretty old. The other girls graduated like 5 years after me. :)
Of course we went to the beach. The week we were there the swells got up to 25ft in some places. Yikes!!
We also went to Sea World. It was a lot of fun. We are excited to go back at Christmas time. There was so much to see and not enough time in the day.
Trey got to touch a Sting Ray
Trey loved the Sharks!!
Watching Shamu with Grandma and Grandpa Sherman
When we got home from vacation Trey learned how to climb out of his crib :( We are in a whole new league now!! His crib lowered about 2 more inches but my mom thinks that'll only keep him in for another week and he'll find a way to get out now that he knows he can. What am I going to do? Any advice from you mom's out there?