Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally got family pictures with Trey for our living room. We were so excited about taking these pictures. My visiting teaching companion is an amazing photographer and her and her husband are starting a business in January. We had so much fun but the pictures are all so wonderful we are having a hard time deciding which one or two or three :) to choose. I am going to put a poll on the side and you tell me which one is your favorite :)
Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3



Picture 4



Picture 5


Picture 6


Picture 7



Picture 8 :)

10 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Crystal I LOVE your pictures!! They are so cute...i don't know which one is my favorite either!!!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO CUTE!!!!! Holy cow, I can't get over how well they turned out. I want her to do our pictures now too! My favorite is #4, although I love them all.

The Four on Board said...

What I would do is choose one sunset one, the train one , and one blue background one and frame all three in a small version...because they are THAT good. I wish we had family pictures. Dont know of anyone good in the OC. :(

Malia said...

Love #2 and #4. The outfits turned out so cute! And Trey is smiling in number 4, love them!

w and w said...

May we say GORGEOUS? Does your friend want to fly out to NC to take some of us? We need em! They're to die for. What a beautiful family, miss you much...as always.

karla said...

#1!

Mattias Welander said...

WOW! =)

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I can not choose because they are too amazing. You look gorgeous and Kyle looks awesome and that adorable Trey! Ah those are awesome.

Jen said...

Wow you guys! These pictures are super nice! They look gorgeous! You have the cutest family! :)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

I love thee pictures!~ So cute!