Friday, August 28, 2009

Home Decor


Kyle's work is remodeling and gave us this shelf for free. I am the worst home decorator and it stresses me out to think about redecorating. Because we live in a small apartment we were limited on where we could put this large shelf but it turned out ok.
We bought live plants for the first time and are really excited. We'll see how long I can keep them alive. One is an Orchid plant and the other is Bamboo. If anyone is talented in the home decor department and would like to come help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

P.S. Family picture #1 is being inserted soon to replace the photo of Kyle and I above. Also, we couldn't decide so we are having a nice collage made of several of the pictures. It will be like a 12x19 and go on top of our entertainment center. Thanks to everyone for voting!


2 comments:

lyndasherman said...

I love the bamboo! Nice shelf!! Makes me miss you guys. Have you talked to the photographer about the CD's yet?

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I think you have always had a wonderfully decorated home! I miss you a lot! I wish I was better with the phone, but maybe I could get your e-mail and we could chat that way? Blogging is nice, but sometimes I just need a conversation..Thanks for all the compliments.