Monday, August 3, 2009

July 2009

The first of the month we went to St. George for the 4th with our friends Brittany and Jeremy. It was a ton of fun. We have a cute video of Trey from that weekend that we'll post later :)

I made these purses for my sister-in-laws. For some reason I can't find the picture of the one I made for Sarah, but it was Maroon and really cute. The yellow one is Malia's and the white one is Kristen's. :) I made them out of place mats :) My friend Leanne was kind enough to teach me how and then let me use her sewing machine. Thanks Leanne!




We took a week vacation to California so that we could see Kyle's family and some of our friends. We had so much fun being home. Here are some pics from the vacation. Trey Playing with his cousin Lucy in Grandma Sherman's Backyard






While we were in California I got to play Volleyball at my old high school in the Alumni vs. high school students game. It was so much fun! Although I felt pretty old. The other girls graduated like 5 years after me. :)



Of course we went to the beach. The week we were there the swells got up to 25ft in some places. Yikes!!




We also went to Sea World. It was a lot of fun. We are excited to go back at Christmas time. There was so much to see and not enough time in the day.

Trey got to touch a Sting Ray


Trey loved the Sharks!!











Watching Shamu with Grandma and Grandpa Sherman




When we got home from vacation Trey learned how to climb out of his crib :( We are in a whole new league now!! His crib lowered about 2 more inches but my mom thinks that'll only keep him in for another week and he'll find a way to get out now that he knows he can. What am I going to do? Any advice from you mom's out there?

7 comments:

Mattias Welander said...

Haha vilken rolig bild! Men jobbigt... Som tur är har Clara inte lärt sig det än, men vi misstänker att det blir snart, så vi har börjat lägga kuddar nedanför sängen i förebyggande syfte.. Hoppas ni kommer på nån bra lösning! Kram!

Sara said...

Fun vacation!! I have no advice about the crib- Kenna is still more than trapped in hers! Maybe time for a toddler bed?? Trey's one year pics are adorable. His eyes are so blue!!

Malia said...

Your swimsuit is really cute! Glad to see so many updates!

Abby said...

CRIB TENT!!!! They are amazing!! I don't think a toddler bed would be fun with a one year old, they don't understand all of that yet. Good luck!! Mine all started that at 2 not one. But I like to keep them contained as long as possible!

The Four on Board said...

i would say he is ready for a real bed. im not doing the toddler bed i dont think because it is just as big as a crib...just open. just graduate to the twin. how fun! :) i am blogging as we speak with A TON of pictures of last week so i will get them to you asap. or you can just right click on them and save them to your computer ...probably easier ..you canjust pick and choose! and thanks for the purse! i love iT!

Stacie said...

I LOVE his one year old pictures! He looks so big. That crib picture is so funny.

karla said...

Nice work on the purses - what a great idea!