Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mmmmm, it was good!


Monday nights are soup night at our house. If anyone has a yummy soup recipe they love, I'd love to try it out. Email it to me at ceeceevb@readytek.net
Last night I made homemade potatoe cheese soup and homemade bread bowls. They were both delicious. The soup cooked in the crockpot all day so it had so much flavor. Next time I think I will add a little more liquid to the recipe :) It was pretty thick. Here's the link for the soup recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Creamy-Slow-Cooker-Potato-Cheese-Soup/Detail.aspx.

4 comments:

The Four on Board said...

looks SO good :)

Sara said...

Yum! That is why living in the cold can be so great!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

My mouth is watering.. I love food and that looks delicious.

Jenafer Lowe said...

I love soup! Thanks for sharing the recipe, how did you make your homemade bread bowls? I am very interested...