Friday, June 26, 2009

This Week

This week Kyle and I got new bedding. We've been looking for awhile and we finally found something that we liked, on sale, and we had a $25 gift card to this store. YEAH! We love our new bedding. I also made the drapes in the background. (kind of) Our windows are an awkward size so I had to cut and sew them. Don't look too closely, they aren't straight :(



This is a cute picture of Trey I thought I'd add. He likes to wear my headband around his neck and walk around the house. He makes me laugh!!


Yesterday, my phone was charging on the kitchen table and Trey grabbed the cord and my phone went crashing to the ground. This is what happened to it. The picture doesn't even to it justice. Surprisingly, it still works but I have to hold it with both hands so that it doesn't snap in half. My phone came today. We'll see how I like it.




4 comments:

The Four on Board said...

i love the bedspread and I love the drapes! i would love to be able to make some! hmm...do you have any tutorial on that? hehe

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Your new bedspread is awesome. It is so pretty an dyour room is looking amazing. Trey with the head band cracks me up. Oh my these pictures make me miss you guys. I am counting down 'til we will see you.

w and w said...

I loved reading your story about your investigator in Kungsbacka. Ahh, Sweden. And shame on me. I looked at the calendar just two days ago and said, " Will, I didn't call Crystal on her birthday! What is wrong with me?" Anyhow happy birthday, don't worry we know it well, and always will. :) I love the phone pic. It reminds me of what Annie did to my glasses the other week. Yeah about that... Hence my new ones I'll be getting this month. Trey's to handsome for words. Sure love ya! Thanks for being such and INCREDIBLE friend and for being such a great example to me. Happy Birthday ( a little on the late side.)

Stacie said...

Funny, My phone like yours just broke and I just got the alias 2 myself! I'm really liking it!