Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I would like to do...


First, you can get a free photo book from Picaboo until March 22nd. The details are on this blog. http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/

I read a blog the other day about a Mom who celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with her kids. She did all sorts of totally fun stuff with her kids all day. Like every hour or two they would read a new Dr. Seuss book and eat yummy food, or make a craft, or play a game. I started thinking that I need to do more things like this with Trey. I think these kind of activities are great ways to learn and have fun and most importantly are the best ways to bond with your child and show them that you love them while making memories. http://sandytoesandpopsicles.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-birthday-dr-suess-with-guest.html

I would also like to try and revamp some sweaters like this so I can change up my wardrobe without spending a fortune. http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-sweater-refashion-2011-2.html


Exercise at least 3 days a week. Ideally I would like to exercise Monday thru Friday and 3 of those days be training for the Triathlon I will be doing July 30th in Layton but I think I should start with 3 and work my way up. I loooooove to exercise, especially go to the gym. I love the atmosphere of a gym and all of the options that it has. But I have to choose between a gym pass and the Blendtec and lets be honest, I'd rather have the Blendtec and workout without a gym :)

9 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I have a friend on facebook that I went to high school with that does all kinds of fun things with her kids. She did the whole Dr. Seuss b-day thing and did all sorts of fun things. I have been thinking along the same lines as you...that when Reese gets a little bit older to celebrate random things like that to create fun memories.
And I totally LOVED your comment about the blender...that you would rather have that than a gym pass...it kind of made me laugh! :o)

The Four on Board said...

i follow all of those blogs you linked to. i am making a burlap wreath next week that was featured on tater tots and jello.....and i have won a ton of things off of sandy toes and popsicles
and i follow a ton of homeschooling sites that show good things to do with your kids like for the dr seuss day.,...in fact i have troy do some of the things with lucy that i see on the sites. they are awesome

stuartandbrittney said...

You are going to do a triathlon?!?! You are amazing. Good luck with training, I'm sure you'll do amazing.

karla said...

LalaLOVE the sweater revamp! Thanks for sharing!

Malia said...

Love your new header, Kajsa looks so cute in her polka dot dress!

Blendtecs are amazing, I had one of their smoothies at Costco and it was so good.

Mattias Welander said...

Hej Crystal! Jag undrar bara om du skulle kunna skicka en ny blogg-inbjudan till min nya adress? stina.svensson85 @ gmail. com Det vore jättesnällt, tack! Kram! /Stina

Stina said...

Tack så mycket =)

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

This semester gets done the first week of May. But Ty only gets 6 weeks off and he will be in India for three of those. Are you going to So Cal in May? We will be in Utah the first week of August because my sister is getting married.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

She stayed here and he met him in Moses Lake. He is from here to. They will do one more year in Moses Lake as he gets his AA and then transfer to BYU. She is getting married August 5th. So, I am hoping we can see you around then!