Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween '08




We had a good Halloween this year. Grandma Sherman sent Trey a puppy costume so we decided that he could be Todo, I would be Dorothy and Kyle was the Scarecrow. I was so proud of our costumes. I made them myself. My costume cost $5.21 and Kyle's costume cost $2.78. Dani Andre helped me sew my apron. It was a lot of fun to use our creative juices. Neither of us really sew, so we were very proud of the way it turned out. I just sewed some patches on Kyles jeans, and we stuffed him with some straw. We also went to dinner on Halloween and then carved pumpkins with the Andre's.

3 comments:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

You guys are so fun! Great costumes. Mark and I are so lame. We didn't dress up, we just dressed up Grace instead! Trey is getting so big. We all really need to hang out!!!!

Swaner Family said...

Cute you guys! Cute costumes. Trey is so cute. I need to see him! Where are you guys going to be for Christmas? California? I hope so! Tell Tyler hi. I haven't seen that kid in ages!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Yeah I can comment! I love the Shermans!