Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag: 5 weird things about me

1. My favorite foods are vegetables. I have been this way from the beginning. Most little kids say pizza or ice cream, something along those lines. Me, I said vegetables when I was 5. MMMM!

2. I hate the bed sheets being tucked in around my feet when I go to bed. Truth be told, my feet are claustrophobic no matter what. Kyle always gets a good laugh at my reaction when something is on my feet.

3. When I was serving in Sweden I ate rotten fish... on purpose! It's called surströmming or fermented herring. The family we ate with accidentally left one of the windows open in the house and no joke there were flies swarming around the dinner table. YUCK! I would never eat it again, but am very glad I tried this northern delicacy.

4. I don't care for popcorn. Growing up, my dad popped a bag of popcorn every night and I grew to hate the smell of popcorn. I don't mind the taste so much but the smell just turns me off. Oh, and caramel popcorn, NO THANKS.

5. I'm afraid of the dark. I'm 25 years old and I'm still afraid of the dark. :( I think most of the reason is because my eye sight is horrible in the dark so I can't see anything. Kyle always turns the lights off at night before I'm out of a room and then has to come walk me out of the room so that I don't run into anything. You'd think I'd know my own house but with baby stuff everywhere it's easy to trip. :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice Crystal, hey we all have are weird little quirks. Don't we.

Stacie said...

I bet the answer 'vegetables' made your mom beam!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I'll eat all the carmel corn and you an have all the vegetables! Perfect. ha ha I knew the feet thing, but I didn't know the dark thing. Good thing Ty doesn't read the blog or he would just come up with more ways to bug/scare you. :)

Swaner Family said...

Ha ha! I laugh because I'm the same way in the dark. Brandon thinks its funny to turn the light out on me. When he does I just freeze and whine until he turns the light back on. So we will be in CA for x-mas. Are you?

Dave said...

Interesting....