Friday, December 5, 2008

Sweden!

Maybe it's the cold weather returning but for some reason I have been thinking a lot about Sweden lately and how beautiful of a country it truly is. If you ever go to Europe on vacation it would be a tragedy to miss out on the beauty of Sweden and Norway. I hope I can make it back there someday and take my family, I miss it. Here are a few pictures that I took on my mission of the landscape and buildings. Hope you enjoy.


Those who know me know I love the sky so there will be a few of these. THere is something about the clouds and sky there that is amazing. Because your on top of the world literally, the sky felt so much bigger, almost as if you could see it moving around the world.

A view from my bike as we were riding up a hill. Probably biked 40 miles that day


Road from a bus stop

Field of flowers

Can you believe the colors in the sky. (Katrineholm) This picture was not enhanced.


Trail we walked daily in Västerås
Im blurry cuz I was running but wow it was beautiful


A typical sunset in Katrineholm in the winter

Fall in the kyrkogård (graveyard)

Stockholm is covered in water, Its made of small islands


Stockholm Temple


Stockholm, part of the Palace


Just to prove it was freezing. We were waiting for the bus

A little Slot (castle) in one of my areas.

4 comments:

The Four on Board said...

absolutely breathtaking. I REALLY WANT TO GO THERE NOW!!! thanks for the pictures..it wasnt hard to convince me!! hehe. maybe a family reunion or something there??!?!? you could be our translator

Mattias Welander said...

We would really like you to come back! And you haven't even seen Norrland yet. =) Puss och kram från oss!

Tenille said...

Wow. Gorgeous. Jealous. By the way I don't remember how the transition with Grant was, Tenille was nice and let me sleep through all that (this is Nat). Hope Kyle's getting to sleep through it too. Yay for dads!

karla said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope I can go there someday.