Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Twenty-Four years ago, my daddy wished he would get a sweet baby boy for his birthday. He was lucky enough to get his wish (well I don't know about the sweet part but...) when Bradley was born on his birthday February 20th. My brother was of course named after my dad. I have been so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life.

There's a special place in my heart for my daddy. He is smart, funny, athletic, honest and caring. Dad was always such a great listener when I had a problem or even when I was in trouble :) Not only is he a good dad but a great Grandpa. Trey loves him.

Bradley is such a positive soul and a great example of loving people. He always finds the good in situations and even when you don't want to laugh he'll make you laugh. Malia will be the first to attest to that. :) Brad is good at everything he does and is so willing to help anyone who needs it. Brad and Malia's friendship has been such a blessing to Kyle and I and we feel so lucky to live so close to them.

Happy Birthday Dad and Brad, We love you!

Crystal, Kyle and Trey :)

2 comments:

Malia said...

Such a nice post Crystal! I love that picture too because your dad looks so hard core! Happy birthday to Brad 1 and Brad 2.

Benjamin Todd Call said...

Crystal Sherman please invite Kristen Call to view your blog. Her e-mail address is khudson19@yahoo.com. We created a blog last night. It is still a working progress but it can be found upon typing in the following words in the address bar of your internet browser... kbcall.blogspot.com. We will try to keep it up to date so that family can know what we are up to. We love you guys. Bye Bye.