Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Shows


What are your favorite shows to watch? We'd love to know!

Last September, Kyle and I started watching The Biggest Loser and we were instantly hooked. This is our favorite show to watch together. For some reason this show really gets our emotions goin' and I think I've cried almost every episode. Don't ask me why? They aren't sad tears but happy one's because someone did something nice or got to see their family. Like this last week when Mike gave Aubrey his year supply of groceries because she had 5 kids and needed them more than he did. They were even on separate teams but he felt like it was the right thing to do. How sweet! I got a little teary eyed. Kyle and I always laugh when I cry cuz' it's so funny that we are so emotionally connected to this show. :) We are so glad that we have a DVR that can record it because we don't usually get to watch it at the right time.

If you're interested Biggest Loser is on NBC on Tuesday's at 7pm. Can't wait for next week, it was a To BE Continued episode and we're Dying!!!!

We also like to watch 24 and American Idol. Kyle's more into 24, it's a little too violent for me. :) I'm a softy as you can see from the above comments. :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

I love biggest loser, and I am with you- I cry every single episode. It's just so feel good!

The Four on Board said...

Troy and I used to watch biggest loser too! Somehow we stopped watching..but for no real reason...now we watch The Bachelor ( its over now) American Idol, Supernanny, Wife Swap, Americas Funniest Home Videos, Rachael Ray, Jon and Kate plus 8, anything on discovery health..

Jen said...

I would cry when I watched that one show on Sunday's where they fixed up people's houses. I forgot what it's called, Americans Home Edition Make Over or something. It's really touching and they make their houses really cool. Daniel and I have been addicted to many shows.... 24, Lost (for me, just the last couple seasons), Greys Anatomy, Private Practice.

Malia said...

I love Biggest Loser! Granted, there is a lot of crying on the show, and they kicked Dane off, which made me mad. Brad and I also love House, which you know.

Abby said...

I agree with you about 24 a little too much for me but I still watch it with Jeff because it is one of his favs. We love American Idol, Lost, the Office and the Unit.

Swaner Family said...

I'm obsessed with Biggest Loser too! And I cry. Brandon just laughs at me. It's heart wrenching sometimes though! I also bawl my eyes out with Extreme Home Makeover. I have gotten more emotional in my married days!

Malia said...

Thanks for offering to help out with Brad if he needs surgery, that'll be such a relief! We'll know in about an hour if that's going to be the case...we'll keep you posted!