Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Growing Up

Trey is learning so many new things now! He just started dancing this week and it is soo cute. He does this little booty shake hula hoop move :) Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn the video around so you'll have to watch it sideways.

The next two videos are from my phone so please excuse the poor quality as well as my funny voices. :)The video's are only like 30 seconds. The first video is us playing 5 little monkeys. He loves this game!

This morning while eating our breakfast Trey started squinting or closing his eyes at me. We say prayers every morning and night together and he sees that we close our eyes. I didn't know he even understood or could do this but apparently they are smarter than we think. We love him!

6 comments:

absterradster said...

Oh my heavens! That was so adorable! I'm happy you finally posted again! I always knew you would have beautiful children but seriously Trey is the cutest little guy ever! And, bonus, it looks like he's on the path of righteousness! :) Miss you!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

How cute is he? SO CUTE! I cannot believe how big he is getting. I love to see what Trey is doing because then I know Grace will be doing that soon! Ha ha

Stacie said...

Ooooh sweet Trey! Those were so fun to watch. Your such a good mama!

The Four on Board said...

aww finally! i was WAITING For a post!! thanks for the message on our blog. We cant wait to see you in July! The kiddos can RUN around...:) way different than last time! I LOVE these videos! We need to do them because it is way better than pictures for those who are far away!

Benjamin Todd Call said...

Cute Cute Cute. Takes after his uncle Ben I suppose.

Jen said...

awwwwwwww. These videos are just adorable! Trey is the cutest! :)