Thursday, April 9, 2009

He's Walking

Our little bundle of energy took his first step on February 27th and has slowly gotten the courage to walk. We spent about two weeks at Uncle Brad's house helping him after his surgery. They have a dog named Lady whom Trey loves to follow. I think chasing Lady gave Trey the motivation to walk. Now he's starting to walk everywhere and getting pretty good at it. He is 11 months old (yesterday). I'm nervous about keeping up with this little guy now. He is sooo curious and such a busy body!

7 comments:

Malia said...

I still can't believe that he's walking!

Yeah, Brad is not going to Arizona. He felt like he should go to work on Monday since he's been gone for so long and they're really behind.

The Four on Board said...

yes! you posted! how cute is he? cant wait to see you guys this summer! they will be a walking pair! maybe lucy will start getting faster by then. she is just content sauntering around!! i also LOVE the Angels gear you have him in!!!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Wow I can't believe how well Trey is walking! He is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!

Sara said...

He is so cute. I love it when kids learn to walk, it's probably one of the funnest stages, even if it does keep you a lot busier!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Cutest little boy ever! I am going to definitely have to baby proof my house now... lol

Julie said...

That's so fun that Trey is walking now! Good luck keeping up with him. :)

w and w said...

Best of luck. This is when it gets interesting :) :) :). But I must say, I LOVE that age. His personality will start blooming. Get ready and eat it UP!