Monday, April 20, 2009

Jeaner turns 18!

Kallie Jean turns 18 today! I can't believe it! It's been so fun to live so close to my family and be able to share in some of Kallie's high school experiences. Kallie is a very talented woman. She is a super volleyball player, the only girl on her poll vaulting team (go girl!), great with kids, and makes friends easily, just to name a few. We filmed this on my phone just after my mission 3 years ago and I love it. I still watch it all the time. The deep male voice in the background is my brother BEN :)

Happy Birthday Kallie. We love you!

4 comments:

Malia said...

I couldn't get your music to not play, so I couldn't hear what you guys were saying, but very cute!

Stacie said...

Cute! Happy birthday Kallie!!!

Wendy said...

That's crazy. I can't believe that two of your brothers are married and Kallie is 18. Where have all of the years gone. Doesn't it feel like yesterday we were in sing noel and playing volleyball together? Now we have kids and husbands and life is moving way too fast!

Wendy (Warnick)

Sara said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for all the comments, and thanks again for the nursing cover pattern, now I get to make one for myself!!

To turn your blog into a book, go to www.blurb.com. You have to download their software (it's free) and it will then "slurp" your blog. You can then move pictures around, change their size and such. When you are finished they print it for around 80 bucks or so, depending on the size. If you need more info let me know!!