Monday, January 11, 2010

Everyone Poops


So instead of posting Trey's poop I decided I would save you all and just put up this book :) Anyway, so super exciting news!!! Trey has gone poop in the toilet twice. Around Thanksgiving Trey went pee in the toilet twice but I didn't want to get too excited and I didn't really push it because I thought he was still way to young. But he really shows an interest in going potty. So on Saturday Trey told me that he needed to go poo poo so I took him to the toilet and he went. We tried on Sunday to have him tell us but we were always just a second to late running to the toilet. But this morning he told me he needed to go poop again so I took him to the potty and BAAM, he went! I am so excited! He seems very interested in wanting to go potty in the toilet. He is only 20 months old so I don't want to push it too early and it be a disaster but I haven't pushed it at all and he just is telling me himself. So all you mom's who have gone through this... would you suggest pushing him along or just letting him do his thing since he is so young.
I'm hoping maybe since Trey has been a horrible sleeper, Heavenly Father is blessing me with an easy child to potty train. We'll see. Just a nice thought :)
Side note: the cover of this book has a boy, a horse, and a duck, all of which poop. Then there's the apple. I've never read this book so I don't know how they relate the apple but last time I checked apples didn't poop :)

8 comments:

Swaner Family said...

Wow! That's so great that he is wanting to go on his own. My little nephew has no interest. Oh and maybe the apple b/c it makes you poop??? (fiber?)

Kirstin said...

When the cows poop you spread it on the ground and it makes the apples grow!

The Four on Board said...

wow that is amazing. i am waiting until lucy is like that to even start. i would start though if i were you....that is TOTALLY showing signs of readiness...cool beans!

Mattias Welander said...

Hi again!

Yeah, I understand he was strapped up. It still looked a little scary though. =) And I would have put a helmet on him.. But I know you cowboys over there don't use helmets a whole lot. =) You rarely see that over here. Anyways, he was doing good and not scared at all! So maybe a future hobby for him? =)

So Trey is really that small? Well it makes sense because I just realized that I was looking how far up he reached on you in comparison to how far Clara reaches on me. But you and I are not the same hight.. Silly me. =) Clara is about 12 kg. And I'm guessing she is almost 85 cm now, so not supertall.

Congratulations on the potty business. =) That is really cool, he is still so young! And I have even heard that boys are usually harder than girls. Clara likes sitting on the toliet, but nothing has ever come.. As you know, I don't have any experience, but I think it's important not to push it since he is so young. I have a friend who felt it went so well so she pushed on, but then it kind of turned and she said she thought the potty training would have gone faster if she hadn't started so early. But Trey might be completely different. And he does seem ready, so I don't know. I'm sure you'll do the right thing. And I've heard that in India most babies are potty trained when they are nine months old so... =)(Not sure if that is true in the big cities though.)

By the way, your hair looks really cute. I always liked it wavy. =)

So, since you didn't mention the choclate I guess it didn't come. Hope the customs people liked it. =P

Love Stina

Mattias Welander said...

I'm not going to correct my mistakes on this one =P even though I see them =)

The Four on Board said...

i gave you an award! look at my blog!

Chalyce said...

Cute blog!! I am sorry I haven't been writing before that, but I promise, I have turned over a new leaf in order to stay in touch. I will be better at looking at others blogs too. I love your stories. They are fun. Love you and it was good to see you last night. Let's not let it go so long again. Jag lovar!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

That is exciting. I also have a terrible sleeper. So, maybe I will get a good pooper :)!