Monday, January 18, 2010

Family Pictures with the Shermans

Over Christmas break Kyle's family took family pictures. Jill Facer took our pictures. Here are some of them. We took them at the San Juan Capristrono train station.


Trey got this cute outfit from his Aunt Donelle. Not the best smile :) but he's still so cute.




This picture was not posed. He did this himself while he was playing and she got the shot. Love it




Waiting for the train


Cousins Trey and Lucy





























8 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

That little outfit Trey has on is to die for. Haha. I love it and it is perfect by the train. THe pictures are beautiful. You are so hip!

w and w said...

too cute. I can hardly stand it. Love the train station. What a blast! looks like you guys had the time of your life! Beautiful as always!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

What a cute little outfit!! I love it! I love the family pics. too you guys are just too good looking!! :o)

Abby said...

We had Jill take ours a few months ago she does such an awesome job!! Cute cute family!!

Melese & Kyle said...

These are SO cute! I love that outfit of trey's! oh.my.goodness. so cute!!

Mattias Welander said...

VÃĪldigt fint!

Jen said...

wow I've missed a lot of posts. Your family is too cute! I LOVE the family pictures. You guys are gorgeous and your coat and flower are so cute. Also, Trey is ADORABLE in his lil outfit. I'm up for Cafe Rio again if you are :)

Swaner Family said...

I love all these pics! Who took them for you guys?