Thursday, April 8, 2010

Updates!!

It's been forever since I posted but I have some good excuses. Since my last post we moved apartments, which we love. That took a little while to pack and unpack. Also, since we've moved our internet doesn't work very well so I never get to get on because if it is working Kyle has to use it for school. (where are his priorities? :) ) My parents took Trey to the Zoo last week and he has a blast. Our camera needs charged so I will have to post pictures later but he loved the monkeys and says everyday "Silly monkeys swing from rope" It's so cute :) He also saw a cougar and in true cougar fashion started shouting the cougar fight song right in front of the cage. It was hilarious especially because we were right next to the U of U. Trey's speech and vocabulary has really blossomed in the past few weeks. It's so fun to here his little personality come out even more. He is surprisingly well mannered. :)

And the biggest reason why I haven't posted is because we are pregnant with baby number 2 and I have been sick. Not as sick as I was with Trey but still throwing up several times a day :( With Trey I stopped getting sick at 14 weeks and I am 13 right now so hopefully the nausea will go away very soon. My in-laws are also in town for the week so we have had fun seeing them. Trey is so lucky to have two sets of grandparents that he loves! We are so excited about adding another child into our family. Neither of us have any feelings about whether this one is a boy or a girl so we will have to see. Although, both sets of our parents think that it's a boy. Maybe for us it's grandmothers intuition and not mothers.

13 comments:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Wahoo! So excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you're having. =)

Sara said...

Congrats! Having two is so much more fun than one. So excited for you guys!

Dan and Jamie said...

Congratulations!!!

Ryan and Laura said...

congrats crystal! I hope you feel better soon. So excited for you! Two boys is fun. My two are already best buds.

Mattias Welander said...

Oh wow, guess what? I'm also in week 13! =) When is your due date? Congratulations to you!

karla said...

How exciting - congratulations!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I can not wait either! I love babies especially Sherman babies!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Congrats!!!!!

Mattias Welander said...

Our date is 24th/25th of October. So if everything turns out similar to how it went with Clara we are going to have a November baby. =) Which would actually be good because October is already quite full.. In our family we have birthdays on the 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 26th and 29th.. So yeah November would be good. =)

Our friends in Arizona are expecting in Sept/Oct and I have two friends here at home that are expecting on the 6th and 9th of October. And now you, how fun!

Heather Strong said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

LeeElle said...

yay! So happy for you guys. Hope you start feeling better soon. Kerilynn is pregnant too.

Kirstin said...

Hey, our due dates are just a week apart! I'm due October 19th. So much for waiting until our babies sleep well before we have another one. We've got awhile to finish training them, right? My dream goal is to have the first one potty-trained before the next one comes. I'm not sure that's going to happen.

w and w said...

What on earth? how did it take this long for me to find out. NOT SURE, but sooooo stinkin excited for you. Oh get feeling better. BTW you will LOOOOVE having two!