Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coming Soon....Pictures

Holy Cow it's been forever since I've blogged. I am actually at my parents house using their internet because we haven't had internet for a week. We went to California (pictures coming) to surprise Lynda, kyle's mom, for Mother's Day. We spent 5 days there. It was lots of fun. We went to Disneyland the second day we were there. Trey loved it! We also found out the gender of our baby while we were in California. What for it.... ITS A GIRL!!! We are so excited to have one of each. I had my "20 week" ultrasound last wednesday and they said that she is healthy and looks great. Due date looks right on for October 12th. As soon as we get internet I will upload all of my pictures and post more. Sorry I've been so horrible. Thanks to those of you who check consistently even though I've been so bad lately. We appreciate all of your friendships!!

7 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Crystal I was seriously soooo happy when I found out you were having a girl! Sounds like you have been keeping busy with all of the traveling. Hope you are feeling well!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I have not been able to call you back yet! But like I have said I am so excited for a little Sherman girl. How fun! It will be here before you know it. Wow!! we miss you. ...I know kids are way way way too smart for their own good.

Stacie said...

Congrats on the girl! I'm so excited for you guys!

Tenille said...

Congratulations! One of each is perfect--we love it.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

congrats again! So fun!

Abby said...

Girl!! That is awesome! Congratulations! Glad you have a safe and fun trip!!

Lemonpeel said...

yay Crystal!! again I am so excited for you! It sounds like Trey really did know what he was talking about! :)

We miss you guys tons and keep telling ourselves we need to have you over for a game/bbq night asap. it will happen soon i swear it!

Glad to hear everything's going well with the bebe!!!